Tuesday, June 13, 2017

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY BANGTAN BOYS (BTS)..MY NEW OBSESSION??



Feels like I didn't wrote for ages..kind of miss the feeling of writing about anything..I love writing here since nobody will judge and nobody will read anyway..lol..

So, I just wanna share about my New Obsession..I can say that since youtube is like my second home..keep searching for New and Old Videos of Bangtan Boys (BTS)..Yes..you read me right..It's BTS now..haha..



BTS is a boyband from South Korean consist of 7 funny, talented, humble, beautiful man; RapMonster (RM now), Jin, Suga, J-hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook. All members have different characteristics and too funny for their own good. Their Individualistic shine brightly through their own recording video and variety Show. There are so charming I just can't....their dance moves are out of this world.


BTS family picture from left; V, Jin, J-hope, Suga, Jimin, Jungkook and Rap Monster (RM now)

Before this...I know there is a group called BTS..I tried to listen to their song but since maybe because I'm not familiar with their voices..and I'm more into something with a chill vibe...so their first song I heard "I need u" is just not for me..I'm not digging into their wide discography yet since I'm not a fan yet back then..so at that time BTS is not an option...😭


I've tried searching for a new group to fill in the emptiness and hurt that DBSK left in my heart..kehkeh...I've tried EXO, only follow them for about 2 months? For me they don't have something..I don't really know..lol..since I just follow them in a very short time.. I can't really stick to them...I mean I still feel the emptiness..

Then, I tried to follow GOT7..they're funny but I think their songs also didn't fit my taste..I still feel the emptiness...😊..So I keep on searching..feels like minion searching for their Master hahaha...

After that I discover Winner..wow they are funny...they can sing live..they can dance when they need to dance..they have a lot of awesome songs..but then..they are on hiatus for about 1 year..😲..the emptiness keeps on coming..😂😂😂😂😂😂

The end of 2016 marked as one of the most precious times of my life..haha..Around this time I discover BTS...First time watching their Fire performance on MAMA 2016. Actually, I didn't watch any Korean Music Show or Award Show since I don't really have any group that sparks my interest. But at that moment I accidentally open the channel and Boom...BTS is performing...wow their performance was so lit..my husband keep on asking who's that...since my husband who hardly pay attention to any kpop group asking the question..I  feel the urge to look for them...


That was the start of everything..but to be honest at first their songs is not really my jam..however then I found a video of jungkook singing if you by big bang..wow his voice is so soothing...I keep repeating the song..so I decided jungkook is my bias..n from this moment onwards Jungkook and BTS member's voice grew on me...and once I'm familiar with their unique quality voices, nothing can stop me from digging deeper into their discography...and turn out they have a lot of songs with variety of genre...and they have a very inspirational lyrics..you should check that out too...then, I watch their video from Bangtan TV/ Bangtan Subs and any channel that have their videos..I don't know mann..I'm obsess..haha...


Their songs is my jam now...They are so funny...They are themselves...They are so precious... I kennot..but then I start to get confused who is my bias actually..feels like I've got to love them equally since everyone was so loveable...

So that is how I fell in love with BTS..I love all of their dance practice and they keep on showering their fan with videos and pictures. They r also very active in Twitter and V apps. I've installed V-app just for them..lol..oh..BTS fans called A.R.M.Y (Adorable Representative M.C for Youth) and I'm proud to say I'm an ARMY now..hahaha..

👆 one of their recent episode of RUN BTS!  on V apps..


HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY BTS...

No comments:

Post a Comment